New Ping Post Reporting, Scheduled Email Reports, Promo Code Reports
Ping Post Reporting
We’ve made it easier to drill into Lead traffic that comes in using Ping Post. Reports now separate out Pings from completed sales.
- A new column allows quick comparison of Pings with resulting Posts.
- Drill into the Lead Listing report to view accepted Pings that haven’t yet sold, as well as details of those that are sold, rejected by rules, or filtered for other reasons.
- The new Pings column displays for admin users in the Campaign Performance and Lead reports including Lead Listing, Lead Status by Campaign, and Lead Status by Affiliate.
Scheduled Email Reports
Our most popular reports can now be sent by email at specified times. Configure who should be sent the report, what’s included, and how often it will be sent. Campaign Performance, Affiliate Performance, and Transaction Details reports are all included in this feature.
Promo Code Reports
We’ve made two new reports for admin users to gather insights on the profitability of Promo Codes:
- Promo Code Performance - This shows overall performance of promo codes under each campaign.
- Promo Code Breakout - This is a day by day breakout.
Additional Features & Bug Fixes
- New Transaction Details Report with Filters & Criteria
- Lead Status Update API
- ‘My Currency’ in Campaign Manager Report
- ‘My Currency’ in a New Daily Breakout Report
- Affiliate Request Offers Page in Gridview
- Add Export Button to Attempt Listing
- Blocked Affiliates Won’t Receive Notifications
- IPQS value fraud_score swapped out for risk_score
- Bug Fix: Affiliate Trend Report Breaks for ‘This Month’