To use the Payment Details page, you need to know the following:
The Payment Details page allows you to add the affiliate's payment information. To configure the payment information, do the following:
1. In the Tax ID/VAT/SSN field, enter the affiliate's tax ID, the affiliate's value added tax (VAT) number, or the affiliates social security number (SSN).
2. In the Date Tax Docs Received field, enter the date you received the affiliate's tax documentation.
3. If you want to fill out an electronic copy of the W-9 form, select Manage Tax Document.
*Note: You can save the W-9 form as the primary tax document at the bottom the page.
1. Under Make Payment To, choose who to make the payment to by selecting Company or Contact.
2. Under Payment Method, choose how to make the payment by selecting the appropriate payment option.
3. If you selected Direct Deposit (ACH), do the following:
4. If you selected EntroPay, enter the affiliate's email address in the Payment Email field.
5. If you selected PayPal, enter the affiliate's email address in the PayPal Email field.
6. If you selected PayQuicker, enter the affiliate's email address in the Payment Email field.
7. If you selected Wire Transfer, do the following:
8. In the Payment Terms field, select the affiliate's payment terms.
9. Save your settings by selecting Update.
You can search for affiliate payments either by the date the payments were posted or by the affiliate.
In the Date Posted Range drop-down field, you can select from the following date ranges to search by:
After you search for you specific payment information, the results are displayed showing the following information:
The search results table provides the following information:
From the Results table, you can do the following:
*Note: The three lines change to a triangle after they are selected.
By default, 25 records are displayed at a time. You can also export your search results to a CSV document.
To search for payment information, do the following:
1. In the Date Posted drop-down field, select the appropriate option.
2. In the From field, do one of the following:
3. In the To field, do one of the following:
4. Select View Payments.
To export for payment information, do the following:
1. At the top right Results table, select Export Results.
2. In the Opening Payment Log dialog, make sure Save File is marked.
3. Select OK.
Allow your payment log to download to your computer.