Campaigns are assigned a category and a group. The category is shown to affiliates in the affiliate center and is used to tell them what kind of offer the campaign is. Groups are used to organize campaigns internally and are not seen by affiliates.
You can manage the available groups through the "Campaign" drop-down menu.
Current Groups allows you to add and re-assign your campaign groups. If you re-assign a group, the group name is removed from the My Current Groups list and deleted from the system.
To re-assign the campaigns from the current group to a new group, do the following:
- From the My Current Groups drop-down field, select the group you want to re-assign.
- From the Re-Assign All Campaigns of the Current Group To drop-down field, select the new group you want the affiliates to go to.
- Select Re-Assign.
Add a Group
The Add a Group section allows you to add campaign groups.
To create a new group, do the following:
- In the field, enter the name of the new group.
- Select Add.
LinkTrust contains a list of default Affiliate Groups.
Emailers - Tier 1
Emailers - Tier 2
Search - Tier 1
Search - Tier 2
You can categorize your campaign(s) for improved searching and reporting within the Partner Center and Affiliate Center. To add a new category enter the category name from the "Add a Category” area and then click the "Add" button to save your changes.
To re-associate the campaigns within a category to a new category:
- Select the current category from the "My Current Categories" drop down menu.
- Select the new category from the "Re-Assign" drop down menu.
- Click the "Re-Assign" button to save your changes. (The unassigned category will be removed from your category drop down menus within the Partner Center and Affiliate Center)
The following categories are system generated.
** Free Giveaways
** Name Brands
** Top Converting
Baby & Maternity
Computer & Electronics
Credit card offer/signup
Email/Zip Code Offers
Food & Drinks
Games & Toys
Gifts & Flowers
Home & Garden
Pets & Animals
Phone Card &Phone Services
Recreation & Leisure
Sports & Fitness
Need help with this feature or have questions? You can contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org