Creative tokens are used as place holders for dynamic information. By placing a token in your creative code, LinkTrust will replace it with the appropriate data value when an affiliate gets the creative in the Affiliate Center.
The following table lists the creative tokens:
- Tracking URL [=TrackingURL=]
- Impression Pixel [=ImpressionPixel=]
- Impression URL [=ImpressionURL=]
- Campaign ID [=CID=]
- Affiliate ID [=AFID=]
- Creative ID [=ADID=]
- Random Domain [=RandomDomain=]
- UnsubCentral/Optizmo Unsubscribe link [=Unsubscribe=]
- Date/Time [=DateTimeStamp=] - When the Date/Time token is placed in a creative, it is replaced with a date time token in the following format: YYYY_MM_DD_HH_MM_SS. For example, December 08, 2010 at 11:15 p.m. and 14 seconds would be: 2010_12_08_23_15_14. This is in partner local time (the time zone your account is set to instead of UTC).
Need help with this feature or have questions? You can contact our support team at email@example.com