NEW Traffic Type of ‘All’ Allows Global Advertisement
Now you can set up a campaign to auto-advertise to all your affiliates. PLUS you can set up an affiliate to see all advertised offers. Both are accomplished by using the new ‘All’ Traffic Type; details below.
- Set up a Campaign’s Scope of Advertising:
- At Campaign > Advertise Settings, select ‘All’ to auto-advertise a Campaign/Offer to all Affiliates setup to see advertised offers, or
- Select any traffic types you want to use for advertising this campaign to affiliates that match those traffic types.
- ‘Ad Network’ will take precedence over ‘All’; i.e., if ‘All’ is selected, it will not necessarily include ‘Ad Network’ which is a separate item outside of the rest of traffic types.
- Set up an Affiliate’s access to see Advertised Offers:
- Deselect ‘All’ or any existing traffic types to keep an affiliate from seeing advertised offers,
- Select ‘All’ for the affiliate to see all advertised offers, or
- Select a specific combination of traffic types for the affiliate to see only those types of advertised offers.
- ‘Ad Network’ for an affiliate means that only if the campaign has been enabled to ‘Allow Ad Networks to Advertise’ will it show to that affiliate.
Ad Rotator improved compatibility with HTTPS/HTTP