The Star Rating System is a rating system that allows affiliates to rate, add comments, and place their estimated cost per mille (eCPM) for an offer that they are assigned to. The star rating, comments and eCPM are available to the affiliate and campaign managers for each campaign in the Partner Center. Averages for the start rating, eCPM and the number of entries are available in the Affiliate Center. To display the averages to the general affiliate population, you must enable the option by doing the following:
- From the top menu, select Account.
- From the left menu, select Affiliate Center.
- On the Affiliate Center Customization page, mark Show Offer Rating Averages under Add Ons.
- Save your settings by selecting Update.
The Affiliate Offer Ratings table shows the following for each affiliate:
- Affiliate ID
- Comments by affiliates
- Affiliate company name
- Estimated eCPM
- If the affiliate is included in the average rating score for the offer
- Average rating of all the affiliates assigned to the offer
- Average eCPM of all the affiliates assigned to the offer
From the Affiliate Offer Ratings table, you can do the following:
- If you want to view the affiliate's details, select from the Affiliate Offer Ratings table.
- If you want to include an affiliate in the average rating score, select Include In Rating.
- If you want to remove an affiliate from the average rating score, select Remove From Rating.
Need help with this feature or have questions? You can contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org