The Record Affiliate Payments page allows you to create and modify payments posted to an affiliate. To record an affiliate's payment, do the following:
- Next to Affiliate, select Browse.
- In the Affiliate Search dialog, mark Include Suspended Affiliates if you want to include suspended affiliates.
- In the Affiliate field, enter the name of the affiliate or search for the affiliate by selecting Search.
- In the Post Payment On field, enter the date in the mm/dd/yyyy format or select the calendar and select the date you want the payment posted on.
- In the Commission field, enter the current commission amount.
- In the Adjustment drop-down field, select the plus sign to increase the affiliate's payout amount or the minus sign to decrease the affiliate's payout amount.
- In the next field, enter the amount you want to adjust the payout.
- In the Fees field, enter the fee amount to be subtracted from the commission.
- In the Payment Type drop-down field, select the payment type.
- In the Payment Reference Number field, enter the payment reference number.
- In the Payment Notes field, enter notes about this payment adjustment.
- Notes entered in the Payment Notes field are internal notes only
- In the Affiliate Viewable Notes field, enter notes that will be seen by the affiliate.
- Notes entered in the Affiliate Viewable Notes field are viewed in the Affiliate Center
- Save your settings by selecting Record New Payment.
Need help with this feature or have questions? You can contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org