The following tokens can be used to pass data from LinkTrust to your advertiser's landing page. If you place a token as a value in your landing page URL, LinkTrust swaps out the token dynamically and replaces it with the actual value.
The following table lists the landing page tokens:
- Campaign ID [=CID=]
- Affiliate ID [=AFID=]
- Creative ID [=ADID=]
- Sub ID [=SID=]
- Sub ID's - Allows you to use multiple sub id's as separate values. [=SID1=][=SID2=][=SID3=] ... [=SID10=]
- Click ID [=ClickID=]
- Affiliate Reference ID [=AffiliateReferenceID=]
- Alternate ID [=AltID=]
- Campaign / Affiliate Centric ID [=CACID=]
- Campaign / Affiliate Centric ID - NonEncoded CACID for dynamic landing pages [=NonEncodedCACID=]
- NonEncoded URL - Used for dynamic landing pages [=NonEncodedURL=]
- Additional Data [=Field Name=]
- Non-Encoded Affiliate Reference ID [=NonEncodedAffiliateReferenceID=]
For example, my advertiser and I want to track an offer using a click ID server side post. I must pass the advertiser the LinkTrust click ID, so he can capture the click ID on his landing page. The advertiser instructed me to add the click ID token to the landing page URL right after the track ID parameter, so he can capture the value.
The advertiser's landing page is
To pass the click ID to the advertiser, I have to add the [=ClickID=] token to his landing page URL. After I add the click ID token, the advertiser's landing page looks like this
I'm done. My click ID can now be passed to the landing page each time a consumer clicks on my affiliate's tracking link.
Need help with this feature or have questions? You can contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org